Dahl Farm Supply, LLC - Dedicated to Making Your Farm More Profitable

Categories

Farming
Home
powered by

My Blog

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog. I am so excited to have a blog-I can hardly stand it. I hope to let everyone know more about our business and give you all a chance to get to know Chris and I better personally. We started DFS about the time that our son, Weston, was born. He will be 8 years old this coming January - where does the time go. A baby one minute thinking he will never get out of diapers and the next in 2nd grade. We also have two older daughters - Jade 22 years old and Jessa 19 (almost 20, birthday in January also!). So we have issues from one end to the other with children-ones wanting to get on their own and wishing they didn't need us to another who just wants our attention and to be heard. It is all great fun!!

Chris and I have 6 horses and Chris especially throughly enjoys them. He does the Ranch Rodeo thing while I enjoy the more laid back trail riding. We try and do as much trail riding and camping in the summer as possible. I think Chris would like to retire in a horse trailer where we could pull it all over and visit many exciting places. It might be all right for awhile but I like home too and besides I can't be away from my little people for to long!

I want to invite everyone to our Seed Day that we are having on November 21, 2011 at our office/farm. The office and our farm are one in the same. It works out wonderfully especially in seed and chemical season as we are here for all hours of the day and night for pickup of product. Many of our customers find that very appealing as you never know when you need just a little more chemical to finish that last field or 5 more bags of seed that you thought you had figured correctly but came up short. We totally understand!!! lol.

Weston will be home from school shortly so I will say good-by for now but will be back very soon.

Everyday is a Gift!!

22 Comments to Welcome!:

Comments RSS
fake rolex on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:59 PM
It is the set at which you desire to, as well as have, assembled the ideal engines globally in the over 50 quite a few years and even we want yourself to end up construction engines in the then 50 quite a few years with the most beneficial place in the uk.

rolex replica sale on Thursday, April 24, 2014 9:59 PM
Fontana began to help you phone call United kingdom an important place going out even while looking for steer golf shot within folks who can't figure out it. That gran insured it comprehension as a result of aimed a powerful in history listing with the significance of making allows for with the place.

Biology Assignment Writing Help UK | As on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 6:38 AM
I have read so many articles to know about wedding weekend. The topics we are needed to improve knowledge on these all services. So many people are enjoying to find instructions on wedding services this is Awesome.

Fake Watches on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 5:56 AM

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, July 23, 2018 12:36 AM
Now this is hghly recommeded post for me. I will surely email this to my friend.RegardsLoop polo shirts

Randy M. Williams on Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:19 AM
Amazing! This is exceptionally positive stuff for us. I change some blur impact to the utilization of this, now the look astounding with domywriting reviews and I'm extremely upbeat. It simply because of you, continue sharing this helpful stuff on various stage so individuals profit this chance.

Diva on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:03 AM
Glad to read about this blog. The stories you share on this site are worth to read. download snipping tool windows 7

replica iwc watches on Monday, April 1, 2019 3:59 PM
The table on p.

Albert Einstine on Wednesday, April 3, 2019 8:18 AM
You share really interesting news which I never read on any website. Thanks for sharing here.

net worth list on Thursday, July 4, 2019 12:45 AM
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

Kris Thorkelson on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 4:18 AM
But for some, like Kris Thorkelson, a strong vision helped him become a successful entrepreneur. Working for much of his career as an entrepreneur in the pharmaceutical industry, although still active in the industry, most recently,

joker costume on Thursday, August 1, 2019 1:46 AM
Thank you for such a nice article. I am definitely going to share this article with my friends.

Maverick Jacket on Thursday, August 1, 2019 6:40 AM
Thanks for sharing this interesting and amazing post with us, I really like this post.

Hobbs & Shaw Idris Elba Jacket on Thursday, August 1, 2019 7:02 AM
Very informative and beneficial. I was trying to find this information but you will discover very limited resources. Thanks for providing this info

webstagram on Friday, September 27, 2019 1:04 AM
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon. With site you can download anything on instagram. Coming soon.

bettingsitesonline.in on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 1:11 AM
Really amazing blog, I’d love to discover some extra information.

Useless Websites on Monday, February 10, 2020 11:10 PM
Welcome! Useless Websites

UNewstv on Monday, February 17, 2020 12:59 AM
Unews Press Agency is for the most part worried about covering the updates on West Asian nations (Arab nations, Iran, Turkey, and other Islamic nations). It is additionally worried about the political, social, monetary, and social advancement

puma on Monday, March 9, 2020 4:25 AM
informative article thanks for published .google

puma on Monday, March 9, 2020 4:29 AM
informative article thanks for published these article more info you visit that site to realte your article google

johnsmith on Thursday, March 12, 2020 11:58 AM
you describe all your business very well.you are providing really great services for the farmers .amazing writing.thanks for the post. best sellers for best conditioned Iphone xs Max used phone

Eyal Nachum on Thursday, March 19, 2020 7:45 AM
Fintech is likewise overhauling credit rating by simplifying danger evaluation, speeding up authorization processes and also making accessibility less complicated. Billions of individuals around the globe can now apply for a funding on their mobile tools, and new data points and much better danger modeling is expanding credit rating to underserved populaces. Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.