Dahl Farm Supply, LLC - Dedicated to Making Your Farm More Profitable

Categories

Farming
Home
powered by

My Blog

The Sun is Shining

The sun is shining! That must mean it is going to be a very good day. Winter can be so cloudy and gloomy so we have to treasure our days of sun. It snowed a few inches a couple days ago and Weston has not wasted the precious time that he has had with the very little snow we have had this winter. Last night while I was at Zumba Weston and Chris played non-stop in it. They tied a sled up to the back of the Gator and Chris pulled Weston around the yard and into the hay field. When I drove up the driveway the tracks from their play where everywhere and every which direction. I could tell they had had the time of their lives. Chris said they had just come in at about 6:45 just before I got home and they were both exhausted.

Happy Belated Valentines to everyone! We had a wonderful supper together and just enjoyed each others company. Of course, Weston had to have a toy gun fight with his father which seems to be the event of the night since last weekend when I was gone to a quilt retreat. They run and chase through the whole house - I just locked the bathroom door and had a nice hot bath.

Everyday is a Blessing!

22 Comments to The Sun is Shining:

Comments RSS
pop up ads on Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:15 AM
Do not allow articles and other content which may be old linger within your blog. Dissapointing towards renovate a website page with the help of active advice not to mention potential happenings costs in relation to traffic.

popunder on Saturday, August 16, 2014 1:15 AM
Internet users choose healthy advice because of up graded not to mention actually maintained webpages, not to mention telling boring articles and other content continue being all the way up screams carelessness within your thing. Analysis yuor web blog sometimes, unpick things of which isn't actually up graded aided by the recent articles and other content.

strona www on Monday, August 25, 2014 8:00 PM
Can help the well-chosen outlet equipment. One is actually porcelain tile The inside design is essential to take care of the actual details

www on Saturday, March 21, 2015 4:51 PM
want to think about the condition of comfort plus appearance With view into the give good results floor, it should use a specific length

essay write on Sunday, October 22, 2017 12:42 AM
The sun shining is known to be the best production of the vitamin D in the body with the different kind of the my environment. There is more over the less thing that make a great trip as well as a type of the great era by which there is a great involvement through time.

Fake Rolex on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:07 AM

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, July 23, 2018 12:37 AM
Thank you very much for taking your time to create this very informative site.I have learned a lot from your site.

loegmrntdherid1 on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:42 PM
This is good site to spent time on .

Todin on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 2:17 AM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! download snipping tool windows 7

Versace Shoes for sale on Sunday, December 23, 2018 3:31 PM
Thanks a lot.

2142 on Friday, January 11, 2019 12:06 AM
4214

Jason Bravo on Saturday, February 23, 2019 12:09 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

where to get xbox live codes on Friday, June 21, 2019 12:51 AM
You can find almost all categories of games here, thanks to which the Xbox is so popular among teenagers.

Joshua N. Krahn on Thursday, July 18, 2019 2:01 AM
If you want leadership ideas to be assimilated among staffs and group member, you have to follow different methods. Teaching your assistants is one of the methods.You can teach people almost everything you are doing -as you are doing it FOR MORE DETAILS.

nccuniversitycollege on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 1:51 AM
Finally, my dream of having the nationality of Canadian has fulfilled now and now I should purchase my very personal land in any lovely region of Canada. Fascinating records for your article has gave me an idea of from in which need to I begin.

insta stalker on Friday, August 2, 2019 8:03 PM
Good day very nice blog!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?I’m glad to search out a lot of helpful info right here within the post, we’d like work out more strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing.

chaptereducation on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 12:45 AM
With the help of your this previously alluded to plan, I transformed into ready to see your incredible works of art with regards to my straightforwardness. I even have moreover bought your art artworks.

xbox one code generator on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 11:51 PM
This website has been around for more than 10 years and is 100% legitimate.

Useless Websites on Monday, February 10, 2020 11:12 PM
The Sun is Shining Useless Websites

Squeezy on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 1:22 AM
One of the most significant abilities with regards to inbound showcasing is persistence. Normally, recognizable outcomes just come in following a while. The absolute best organizations have been reliably placing in exertion through the span of numerous years:

UNewstv on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 12:54 AM
She said that she would write to Mr Martin to set out the "substance" of Sinn Féin's position and would ask him to do the same.Before the election, Mr Martin ruled out forming a coalition with Sinn Féin, citing its historic links to the IRA as a deterrent.

แทงบอลออนไลน์ on Monday, March 9, 2020 12:57 AM
ตัวเองจะเพียงพนันในอังกฤษเป็นสุดยอดทริปที่มีทั้งหมดนั่นอาจจะเป็นต้องการเลือกที่จะต้องตัดสินใจแล้ว ตอน 10bet คุณสามารถค้นพบว่าทุกคนล่าสุดฟุตบอลวเดิมพันกันด้วยโอกาสและวางลงฟุตบอล wagers 24 ชั่วโมงทุกวันนี้เป็นวันที่โลกด้านบนฟุตบอลงพันธมิตรและการแข่งซึ่งเกิดขึ้นอีกฝั่งยุโรปและทุกที่ทั่วโลก พวกนี้ incorporate บ้านขอ goliaths สำหรับตัวอย่างเช่นบาร์เซลโลและจริงของมาดริด,คนสอนภาษาสเปนลา Liga เหมือนที่เหลือทั้งหมดของหลักห้ายุโรปพันธมิตร-อิตาเลี่ยน Serie